KC Film Fest International
April 15 - April 19
Kansas City FilmFest International is the longest running and largest film festival in the Kansas City area.
• Five days of independent films from around the country and the world!
• 120 + narrative and documentary shorts and features
• All topics, and in addition, film tracks on CinemaJazz, Women Directed Films, Latin Cinema, Black Voices Matter, Alternate Stories, World Cinema, Every Game Has a Story and more
• Filmmaker panels, seminars, opening receptions and nightly after-parties
• Audience Choice award & nine juried awards selected by film professionals from across the U.S.
• Engaged, enthusiastic, arts-oriented audiences
• Screens at AMC Wardparkway 14 in Kansas City, MO
Each year the festival builds on its tradition of bringing inspiring, thought-provoking, and entertaining films to Kansas City audiences and offers opportunities for artists and filmmakers to network, and develop their craft and art. KCFFI encourages filmmakers to attend the festival so they can have the opportunity to interact and engage with our great Kansas City audiences!