The Kansas City FilmFest is an all-volunteer event and relies upon community support. Join us and become a part of the region’s largest film festival!
Volunteer needs include:
- Ushers and ticket-takers
- Merchandise table staffing
- Tech support for seminars
- Concierges for the VIP Filmmakers Lounge
- Videographers and audio support for film Q&A
- Runners to help with a variety of tasks as needs arise
- Production assistants for the award show
- Logistics support – merchandise pick-up, set-up and post-festival clean-up
Volunteers can earn free movie tickets or festival passes.
If you are interested,firstname.lastname@example.org